Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will receive the “last bugfix update” this week.
Ubisoft said Title Update 1.7.0 fixes 13 remaining issues in the game (we’ve re-released the patches below).
The update weighs 0.5 GB (PS5) and 15.1 GB (Xbox Series X/S) depending on the platform. It will be released on the 21st. February at 4:00 AM PT / 7:00 AM ET / 12:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM CET.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – First Look trailer
Launched in November 2020 Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla has generated more than a billion dollars in sales and it became the second most profitable game in Ubisoft’s history within a year.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Final Content Update, The Last Chapter was released in December.
Six upcoming Assassin’s Creed games was discussed at the Ubisoft product show last September.
The next entry in the series is Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Set for release this year, it’s set in ninth-century Baghdad at the height of the Golden Age and is described as “a special tribute to the first Assassin’s Creed.”
With the game’s focus on parkour, stealth and assassination, Mirage marks a return to the action-adventure style of the Assassin’s Creed games that were released before the RPG-style series. Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla.
Its creative director has said that there was a community desire for a smaller game a major influence on Mirage’s development from the start.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 1.7.0
- The Katzenelnbogen captain is not counted when the kill is confirmed.
ASSASSIN’S CRED IN VALHA
- Resolved most rare cases where the Light-Fingered skill prevented key item retrieval.
- Eivor’s hair can cut through the Hood after Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased products are missing from the player’s inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be improved or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of opals in the inventory is not updated when the opal is retrieved from the world.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when trying to claim a weekly free item.
- Gear packs are still visible in the store when the contents of the pack are already owned.
- Products appear to be owned incorrectly in some situations.
- The Korean language cannot be used through Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix credits when purchasing a Twilight Set if 5/5 of the gear is already owned.
- Helix Store product pricing issues when redeeming a full set of tracks.
- On Xboxwhen purchasing Helix credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player list.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear in Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching the game.